• Sales representative of 20th century antiquities, Contemporary art and bespoke designs
• Administered the running of the office and the gallery space
• Carried out...
• Sales and information representative at the permanent gallery space and at various art fairs such as Art14 and London Art Fair
• Planned, coordinated and presented...
I am currently working at the Contemporary Art Museum Magasin III until mid May 2015. My role mainly involves conducting extensive research of the museum’s permanent c...
• Documented and labeled 19th-21st century objects and textiles
• Co-directed and established a new library for the textiles department
• Supervised art objects in ...
Medium: Wood, Plaster, Wool, Cotton
recent architectural photography projects, focussing on cultural and heritage architecture, arts, artwork and exhibition documentation, magazine available online at ht...
"Artist. Since 1983, all my ideas and experience collapses on one another intuitively. Thus evolving an intimate epiphany."
Ltd. was established in 1984 specialized in connectors and cables including Audio, Home Theater, Video, Computer and Network Essentials. We have comprehensive product ...
You are welcome to present your jazzy photos, Fridays at our jam session. The photos will be a copy on a cheap photo machine and will be shown on a board while the jam...
This is a dedication to the charm of a Geisha. All 3 images can be bought seperately.
Paper sculptures made of recycled coffee filters.
A video where i show the process of my work.
Works from series "Biological Formations".
Interplay between drawings and my own photographs.
Berlin Lichter & Pattern.
Berlin Lights & Pattern..
Luci & grafismi Berlinesi.
60 x 90 cm - Acrylics, Crayons On Canvas
Pen, Collage, Digital
297mm x 420mm, 2013
An editorial illustration that speaks of the use of children in war.
840mm x 440mm, 2013
The smallest of fantasy battles; one month to fight all contenders.